The Gallery consists of examples from the four datasets used in our paper with different neural
- Drebin: Android malware detection using static string features from the manifest file
- Mimicus: Malicious PDF file detection using static document features (MLP).
- VulDeePecker: Detection of vulnerabilities in code snippets (LSTM).
- DAMD: Android malware detection using decompiled Dalvik byte-code (CNN).
- You can toggle on/off the explanation of a method by clicking on its name.
- For the static features (Drebin, Mimicus) we offer two ways of sorting (located in top right)
- Key: Sorts features alphabetical to compare them side by side.
- Value: Sorts features from largest to smallest to compare most important features
side by side.
- The "max-features" field allows you to see only the N most important features.